Your Ad Here

Friday, April 18, 2008

Buy your signature

Hello there, i want to buy your signature with reasonable price.
As a first step, i want everyone who interested to this offer can contact to my email : alec_salima@yahoo.com
Please write "Buy signature" as a subject, and please give me information about which forum you've joined.

Here is the plan of my rate :
- 1-500 post = $0.40 per month
- 501-1000 post = $9.00 per month
- 1001-1500 post = $1.40 per month
- 1501-2000 post = $1.90 per month

This offer is limited to 3-5 people, and i can pay you via Paypal, Egold, and LR.

So, if you interested, please email me to alec_salima@yahoo.com
Thanks

Note : This offer is cancelled, i find another idea to do some promotion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.